You’re adventurous enough to choose Chile as your travel destination so, you’re wise enough to use Airbnb while you’re there! Here are the top 5 benefits of staying in an Airbnb while in Chile.
1. Value. Chile has a pretty snug population density, but you shouldn’t feel cramped when you go home. Hotel rooms can feel tight and stiff and they are certainly going to be smaller than
your apartment. The cost you will pay for a two bedroom home will be comparative to a hotel room. Your Airbnb will have more space, more accommodations, more comfort..MORE!
2. Location. Airbnb hosts own homes and apartments that are integrated in the neighborhood. This sense of community and access to localities aren’t found elsewhere. Motels and hotels are usually surrounded by other motels and hotels. Living among the locals brings a whole new dimension to your Chilean experience. Airbnb neighborhood locations provide an opportunity to make friends, learn customs, maybe find a personal Spanish teacher, and if you’re lucky, abuela from next store will invite you over for some Curanto en Hoyo.
Once all the stress of booking accommodation is over and done with, it’s time to relax and think about enjoying yourself in this beautiful part of the world. To give yourself an idea of what you’d like to get up to in Chile, check out this excellent varied selection of activities here!
3. Cost. We already discussed the added value that comes with an Airbnb stay, but the bottom line is you will save money. Should you rent a full home, apartment, or condo you will have access to a well supplied kitchen. Being able to cook automatically saves on cash. Avoid having to eat out for every meal, save money, and enjoy much healthier meals. Airbnb.com even allows you to set your desired accommodations and price range.
4. Having a home away from home. Trips to Chile are very affordable and if you plan to make a few, it’s nice to know you can return to the same spot. Building a relationship with an Airbnb
host takes away a lot of the stress of booking your stay when you come back. You are also familiar with the home, its amenities, the neighborhood, and how to go where you need to be. This is a huge convenience when you’ve come to enjoy Chile.
5. Wifi. You know you need it. Don’t frustrate yourself with dodgy hotel signals and forgotten passwords. Plus, you’re going to need a steady connection to stream updated local events from TheBesty app for free in the App Store or on Google Play. Have a personal concierge in your pocket for your trip that will answer your questions in a live chat, or help you book tours, activities, and local experiences.