Art and history, shopping and entertainment, or football and food – whatever brought you to Chile’s capital, here are the top 5 Airbnb rentals in Santiago, each for its own reason.
1. For the historian of a traveler that has reached Santiago to spend hours at museums, tour every cathedral, and post as many statue shots on Instagram as possible. You are an artist at heart and appreciate how things have come to be. In this one bedroom apartment you’ll be near the Plaza de Armas, the historic and geographic center of Santiago. If you have more guests, this two bedroom apartment is suitable for up to four, and is also just a short walk away from the Chilean National Museum of Natural History. These Airbnb stays both have 5/5 star ratings with reviews stating they had exceptional hosts and are in prime locations for the historian traveler.
2. This little gem is tucked away in a private and safe center of Santiago. The entrance is a little obscure which makes the vine covered building even more enchanting. The space is suitable for up to two, but there is a nice front yard should you decide to host guests for a traditional Chilean BBQ. There is no kitchen, but you are surrounded by cafes, restaurants, and flea markets. This host has a 4.5/5 star rating and the space has received great reviews. One look at this charming loft with a hidden entrance, and you’ll know why it appeals to those looking for a mystical stay in Santiago.
3. What puts this Airbnb on our list is its value. At $49/night this stylish and comfortable downtown apartment accommodates up to four guests. The host of this Airbnb listed apartment received a 4.5/5 star rating from previous guests. Many boasted about the security features of the apartment building and feeling safe. Being downtown is prime real estate if you want to be near all the happenings
Once all the stress of booking accommodation is over and done with, it’s time to relax and think about enjoying yourself in this incredible city. To give yourself an idea of what you’d like to get up to in Santiago, check out this excellent varied selection of activities here!
4. Your love and appreciation for sports and food have landed you in the neighborhood of Ñuñoa in Santiago. This one bedroom apartment will have you and your sports-freak best friend very close to Estadio Nacional Julio Martínez Prádanos, the stadium where several Fifa world cups were held. Great beer and even better football are only an Airbnb away!
5. The host with the most. This newly renovated apartment makes our list because of the rave reviews given by previous guests. 5/5 stars for 45 visitors is why Airbnb refers to this host as a “Superhost”. If you need guaranteed good stay, look no further.
More to discover with TheBesty App! Sports enthusiasts or those in search of the best deals, and everything in between, Airbnb offers plenty of listings in your desired destination. Get TheBesty App for free in the App Store or on Google Play, and have a personal concierge in your pocket for your trip that will answer your questions in a live chat, or help you book tours, activities, and local experiences.